Thayer School Electives
The following list contains some of the more popular Thayer School elective courses available to M.E.M. students. All Thayer School graduate courses are available to M.E.M. students—please check prerequisite restrictions.
- ENGS 122: Semiconductor Theory and Devices (Garmire)
- ENGS 126: Analog Integrated Circuit Design (Odame)
- ENGS 142: Intermediate Solid Mechanics (May)
- ENGS 146: Computer-Aided Mechanical Engineering Design (Diamond)
- ENGS 161: Metabolic Engineering (Gerngross, Lynd)
- ENGS 162: Methods in Biotechnology (Griswold)
- ENGS 172: Climate Change and Engineering
- ENGG 173: Energy Utilization (Sullivan)
Tuck School Electives
Included in the M.E.M. tuition are up to 2 Tuck School electives. Students may opt to take more than 2, but this requires additional fees.
The following list contains some of the more popular Tuck School elective courses available to M.E.M. students. All courses require permission from the instructor and prior approval of the M.E.M. program director.
- Advanced Competitive Strategy (D'Aveni)
- Debt Markets (Rendelman)
- Financial Reporting & Statement Analysis (Howell)
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship (Fairbrothers)
- Marketing Research (Rooderkerk)
- Strategic Brand Management (K. Keller)
- Supply Chain Management (Johnson)
- The Business of Healthcare (Conway)
- Tools for Improving Operations (Hall)