American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- Engineering, Go For It! (eGFI). eGFI has something for everyone—students, K-12 teachers and informal educators, parents and guardians, and anyone else with an interest in engineering.
Career Exploring Program
- Engineering & Technology Career Exploring is open to young men and women ages 14 (and completed the 8th grade) through 20 years old with an interest in learning more about careers in the fields of engineering & technology.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Technology Student Association (TSA)
- TSA has great information about programs and team activities, publications, and resources and engineering-related team competitions for high school students.
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Aspire by SWE—sharing the excitement of engineering innovation with girls in grades K-12.
Resources for Teachers and Parents
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW), from the National Alliance for Pre-Engineering Programs—a national program forming partnerships among public schools, higher education institutions, and the private sector, PLTW seeks to increase the quantity and quality of engineers and engineering technologists graduating from our educational system. Programs have been developed at both the high school and middle school levels.
- ASEE's K-12 & Pre-College Engineering Division—a non-profit organization committed to furthering education in engineering.