Mark Important Dates
- April 15: Deadline for Intent Form (unless specified otherwise in your admission letter).
- You will be notified if your participation in the ESL Program is required.
- Health services forms from Dartmouth Student Group Health Plan will be sent via email.
- Log in to your Dartmouth email account using the instructions that were sent to the email address you provided on your application.
- Watch for the Orientation packet in your email.
- Information on Teaching Assistant positions will be emailed.
- Watch for Moosilauke Ravine Lodge Trip information in your email.
- The ESL Program is Sunday, August 30 through Friday, September 4.
September (all dates are tentative)
- September 1: Deadline for health insurance waiver form IF you are NOT enrolling in the Dartmouth plan. No waiver form in means you will be charged for insurance—NO EXCEPTIONS.
- September 9-11: International Student Orientation/Workshop
- September 14 & 15: Orientation
- September 15: Check In
- September 16: Classes Begin
- September 25-26: Moosilauke Ravine Lodge Trip