Mark Important Dates
- April 15: Deadline for Intent Form (unless specified otherwise in your admission letter).
- You will be notified if your participation in the ESL Program is required.
- Health services forms from Dartmouth Student Group Health Plan will be sent via email.
- Log in to your Dartmouth email account using the instructions that were sent to the email address you provided on your application.
- Watch for the Orientation packet in your email.
- Information on Teaching Assistant positions will be emailed.
- Watch for Moosilauke Ravine Lodge Trip information in your email.
- The ESL Program is Monday, August 22 through Sunday, August 28.
September (all dates are tentative)
- September 1: Deadline for health insurance waiver form IF you are NOT enrolling in the Dartmouth plan. No waiver form in means you will be charged for insurance—NO EXCEPTIONS.
- September: International Student Orientation/Workshop
- September 7 - 9: Orientation
- September 11: Check In
- September 12: Classes Begin
- September 16-17: Moosilauke Ravine Lodge Trip