Patents and Patents Pending
- "Joining via magnetic heating of milled powders", Ian Baker, United States Patent 8,172,126, issued May 8, 2012.
- "High-Strength Nanostructured Alloys", Ian Baker, Markus Wittmann and James Hanna, United States Patent 7,815,850, issued October 18, 2010.
- "System and method for use of nanoparticles in imaging and temperature measurement", John Weaver, Ian Baker and Eric Hansen, United States Patent 7,994,786, issued August 9, 2011.
- "Magnetic Nanoparticles, Composites, Suspensions and Colloids with High Specific Absorption Rate (SAR), Katsiaryna Kekalo and Ian Baker, Filed December 7, 2012, U.S. Provisional Patent Application.
- "High-Strength Eutectoid Alloys and Methods for Production Thereof", Ian Baker and Yifeng Liao, Filed February, 2008, U.S. Provisional Patent Application.
- "Iron/Iron Oxide Nanoparticle and Use Thereof", Ian Baker and Qi Zeng, Filed January 9, 2008, PCT/US2008/050557.
- "Nanostructured Mn-Al Permanent Magnets and Methods of Producing Same", Ian Baker and Qi Zeng, Filed October 27, 2006, PCT/US06/41790.