Connect With Students
Thayer Career Services will work with you to customize a program to meet your needs. Here are some ways to start...
- ThayerLink: Post jobs and internships, schedule interviews, access resume books.
- engIN: Recruit engineering interns from Dartmouth, Brown, Layfayette, Olin, Smith, Swarthmore, Tufts, and Union.
- Virtual Career Fair: Use Skype to meet top engineering talent without leaving your office; even if you do not have current openings, this is a great way to network with students.
- Engineering Career Fair: Meet more than 400 engineering students on site at Thayer School.
- Sponsor a Student Project: Let our students tackle your engineering challenge with a fresh approach.
- Information Sessions/Workshop Panels: Participate in industry panels, mock interviews, or conduct a special interest workshop to prepare students for job searches.
- Alumni Listserv: Hiring for an experienced level position? We’ll post your job description on our Listserv.
For additional information or to volunteer, please contact us.