Complete Logos for Websites (Transparent Background)
If your website has a non-white background, you can create a transparent GIF logo for your site so that it will blend in with the site's background color.
To download a larger version of the logos below, right-click (PC) or Control-click (Mac) on the logo or the "Download..." link, then select "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." from the menu.
To create your transparent logo:
- Download the logo you want to use (see below).
- Open the .png file in Photoshop.
- Resize the logo.
- Save the logo using the File->Save for Web... option.
- Select the GIF filetype option.
- Set the Matte color to be as close as possible to the background color of your website.
Matte puts a thin layer of color around the edge of the logo and helps it blend smoothly with the background of your website.
- Click OK to save your logo.