Invited speakers for the conference are listed below:
External Speakers in Molecular Imaging
- Nikolaos Deliolanis, Ph.D., Institute for Biological and Medical Imaging, Helmholtz Zentrum Munich, Germany
"Fluorescence and Optoacoustic Imaging of Gene Expression in Deep Tissue"
- Jerry D. Glickson, Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
"MRS Early Detection of Lymphoma"
- James R. Mansfield, Ph.D., CRi Inc.
"In vivo Fluorescence Kinetic Imaging of Biodistribution"
- D. Michael Olive, Ph.D., LI-COR Biosciences
"Translating Targeted Fluorescent Contrast Agents for Image Guided Cancer Surgery"
- Martin G. Pomper, M.D., Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
"Translational Molecular Imaging for Oncology"
- Bradley W. Rice, Ph.D., Senior VP Systems R&D, Caliper LifeSciences Inc.
"Multi-modality Imaging of Small Animal Models: Co-registration of Optical Molecular Imaging with CT"
- Greg Thurber, Research Fellow, Harvard Medical School
"Predicting Drug and Imaging Agent Distribution"
- Anna Wu, Ph.D., UCLA
"Antibodies and Antimatter: Engineering Antibodies for Targeted Imaging and Delivery in vivo"
External Speakers in Targeted Therapy
- Bin Chen, Ph.D., University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
"Combination of PDT & Cancer Molecular Targeted Agents"
- Tayyaba Hasan, Ph.D., Harvard Medical School
"Photodynamic Therapy: A Bridge Between Science, Technology and Medicine"
- Edward V. Maytin, M.D., Ph.D., Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic
"Optically Targeted Therapy of Skin Cancer"
- Brian McIlroy, Ph.D., GE Global Research
"Visualization Technologies for Molecular Imaging"
- Stephen P. Pereira, M.D., University College London
"Optical Diagnosis and Treatment Monitoring in Pancreatic Cancer"
- John Wong, Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
"Image Guided Small Animal Focal Radiation Research"
- Gang Zheng, Ph.D., Ontario Cancer Institute
"Photonics Solutions for Prostate Cancer Treatment"
External Speakers in Nanotechnology in Cancer
- Susan E. Clare, M.D., Ph.D., Indiana University School of Medicine
"Circumventing Barriers to Nanoparticle Delivery in vivo"
- Jose Conejo-Garcia, M.D., Ph.D., The Wistar Institute
"Nanomaterials and Tumor Inflammatory Leukocytes"
- Mostafa El-Sayed, Ph.D., Laser Dynamics Laboratory, Georgia Institute of Technology
"Imaging and Destroying Cancer Cells in More than One Way Using Confinement Effects on the Nanoscale"
- Steven T. Rosen, M.D., R.H. Lurie Cancer Center, Northwestern University
"Clinical Challenges for Nanotechnology in Oncology"
- Neil St. John Forbes, Ph.D., University of Massachusetts Amherst
"Engineering Therapies to Overcome Drug Resistance in Tumors"
- Karthik Vishwanath, Ph.D., Research Scientist, Duke University
"Tumor Oxygenation of Irradiated Solid Tumors Using Optical Spectroscopy"