Getting To Know You: Big Brands & Big Data
Thursday, February 7, 2013, 11:30am
Georgiopolous Classroom, Tuck School of Business
Tech@Tuck will examine the retail, gaming and hospitality ends of the consumer experience. Experts from a range of companies will explore how big data will change a trip to the mall, online shopping or a vacation to Las Vegas. The discussion will cover the kinds of information that companies will use to better serve and understand their customers. This exploration also will seek insights into what is already changing and what will change as big data allows enterprises to dig deeper into consumer preferences.
Vendor demos: 11:30am, Conway Foyer
Panel: 4:45 – 6:15pm, Frantz II Classroom
- Michael Angus T'87, Group Head, Global Payment Strategy, MasterCard Advisors
- Sudev Balakrishnan T'07, Director, eCommerce & Product Management, Bluefly, Inc.
- Phil DeGisi T'09, Director of Merchandising, Quidsi, Inc. (an Amazon Company)
- Alexis Hoopes T'06, Director, Online Merchandising, Nordstrom, Inc.
- Ruben Sigala, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Analytics, Caesars Entertainment
For more information, contact Kelli Pippin at (603) 646-1756 or firstname.lastname@example.org.