Thayer School's 2006 Investiture ceremony took place in Spaulding Auditorium in the Hopkins Center on Saturday, June 10 at 10:00 a.m. The Investiture speaker was Nicholas M. Donofrio, the Executive Vice President for Innovation and Technology at IBM Corporation.
Please contact Thayer School's Academic and Student Affairs Office at (603) 646-3801 or email Daryl.Laware@Dartmouth.edu if you have any questions about Thayer School's Investiture program.
- Faculty Marshal: Tillman U. Gerngross
- Student Marshal: Sarah C. Smith D'05 Th'06
- Joseph J. Helble, Dean
- Barry P. Scherr, Provost
2006 Robert Fletcher Award Recipient
- Nicholas M. Donofrio, Executive Vice President for Innovation and Technology at IBM Corporation
Recognition of 2006 Award Recipients
- The Dartmouth Society of Engineers Prize: Nelson Rosa, Jr.
- The Charles F. and Ruth D. Goodrich Prize: Richard S. Darling
- The Thayer School of Engineering Corporate Collaboration Council Engineering Design Prize: Brian S. Hendrickson, Jonathan Bing Knight, Eben R. Sargent
- The Thayer School Faculty Award for Academic Excellence: Yoosik Kim
- The Thayer School Dean's Service Award: Douglas W. Van Citters
- The John C. Woodhouse Engineering Design Prize: Andrew T. Johnston
- The John C. Woodhouse Environmental Engineering Prize: Richard Lance Martin
- The Caroline Henderson Prize: Steven A. Musica
- The Brieanna S. Weinstein Engineering Design Prize: Meredith A. Lunn
Excellence in Teaching Award
- John P. Collier D'72 Th'77
Outstanding Service Award for Staff
- Michelle M. Batt D'99 Th'00
- Judith L. Durell
Conferring of Hoods
- Brian W. Pogue, Director, M.S. & Ph.D. Program and Associate Professor of Engineering
- Eric W. Hansen, Chairman, Engineering Sciences Department and Associate Professor of Engineering
- Charles E. Hutchinson D'68A, Dean Emeritus
Videotapes of the Investiture ceremony can be purchased from Computing Services. For more information please visit Videotapes on Dartmouth's Commencement website.