By Theresa D'Orsi
The beginning of Thayer School’s next 150 years can be summed up in one word: expansion.
By Karen Endicott
Two new Thayer School professors seek to revolutionize the energy grid by turning it into a sharing platform.
By Michael Blanding
- Perspective: 150 Years and Counting
By Joseph J. Helble, Dean
The Great Hall
- Fossum Wins Highest Engineering Prize
- Q&A: Zoe Dinneen ’18
- I Want One of Those: IceTrax
- Smoothing the Road to Engineering
- Tribute: Myron Tribus
- Lab Reports
- Spotlights: A Letter to Thayer Students
- Spotlights: A Reporter's Notebook
- Just One Question: What are the most pressing problems you hope tomorrow's students will solve?