From Live Earth to “We can solve it,” Alliance for Climate Protection CEO Cathy Zoi Th’85 leads the charge for change.
By Julie Sloane ’99
Nine alumni experts outline the challenges and opportunities.
By Lee Michaelides
Biofuels don’t have to compete with food.
By Nathanael Green and Professor Lee Lynd Th’84
Two Thayer professors weigh in on safety and need.
Interviews by Adrienne Mongan
- Thayer’s Focus on Energy
By Dean Joseph J. Helble
The Great Hall
- Classroom: Sustainable Communities
- I Want One of Those: Hit the Lights
- In Memoriam: Toomas Laaspere (1927-2008)
- Innovations: Formula Hybrid Races Ahead
- Investiture: Class of 2008
- Lab Reports
- Real-Life Apps: Organic Farm Goes Solar
- Service to Humanity: Technologies for Better Living
- Just One Question (Part 1): What Energy or Climate-Related Work Are You Doing?
- Just One Question (Part 2): What Energy or Climate-Related Work Are You Doing?
- Thayer Notes