Professional Workshops: Schedule
All professional workshops (except for the online workshops) will run from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional help is available upon request outside of classroom hours.
Workshops (except for the online workshops) are held on the Dartmouth College campus. Workshops highlight case studies from both manufacturing and service organizations, presenting robust and applicable content to satisfy virtually every individual.
- Yellow Belt Workshops (Online)
- Three workshops are scheduled in 2014: January 30, May 15, October 16
- Green Belt Workshops (In-Person)
One session required (offered twice annually)
- Session 1, Group 1: 3rd week in March
- Session 1, Group 2: 3rd week in June
- Green Belt Workshops (Online)
- Three workshops are scheduled in 2014: January 28, May 13, October 14
- Black Belt Workshops (In-Person)
Both sessions required (offered once annually)
- Session 2: 3rd week in July
- Session 3: 3rd week in August
- Black Belt Workshops (Online)
- Two workshops are scheduled in 2014: May 20, October 21
Register online for online workshops, or contact us to register for in-person workshops. Note that the signup deadline for online workships is 2 weeks prior to the starting date, and sessions will be recorded if a participant is absent.
We offer custom workshops for all levels of certification. We tailor workshops to your company's specific needs and conduct them at a site of your choice. Our staff will work with you to schedule times and venues.
Note: Yellow Belt workshops are available on a custom basis only.
For Manufacturing Companies
Workshop modules will focus on the needs of manufacturers and classroom examples will be specific to the industry. The curriculum will include case studies that take into account the unique requirements of your manufacturing challenges.
- For Service Companies
Lean Six Sigma can benefit service organizations—where value centers on a person's actions. We understand the service industry and can show you how to improve your practices to achieve substantial cost savings. Workshop topics will mirror your organization's needs.
Contact us to schedule a custom workshop.