Dartmouth Discovery: Journals
September 14, 2012
Dartmouth’s prolific scholars contribute to the creation of new knowledge and the advancement of their disciplines in many ways—one of which is publishing their discoveries and commentary in peer-reviewed journals.
From Medieval studies to neuroscience, the work of Dartmouth researchers produced more than 50 articles in August 2012. See a full list of those publications below, and follow Dartmouth research on Twitter @dartdiscovery.
For additional coverage of research activity at Dartmouth, see the Dartmouth Discovery features on grant awards.
Publications by Thayer School Faculty and Students in Peer-Reviewed Journals, August 2012
- Gerngross, T. (2012). It’s the problem, stupid! Nature Biotechnology, 30(8), 742-744.
- Giustini, A. J., Petryk, A. A., & Hoopes, P. J. (2012). Ionizing radiation increases systemic nanoparticle tumor accumulation. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine, 8(6), 818-821.
- Grzegorczyk, T. M., Meaney, P. M., Kaufman, P. A., diFlorio-Alexander, R. M., & Paulsen, K. D. (2012). Fast 3-D tomographic microwave imaging for breast cancer detection. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 31(8), 1584-1592. doi: 10.1109/TMI.2012.2197218
- Mearls, E. B., Izquierdo, J. A., & Lynd, L. R. (2012). Formation and characterization of non-growth states in clostridium thermocellum: Spores and L-forms. BMC Microbiology, 12, 180-180.
- Samkoe, K. S., Sexton, K., Tichauer, K. M., Hextrum, S. K., Pardesi, O., Davis, S. C., O’Hara, J.A., Hoopes, J.A., . . . Pogue, B. W. (2012). High vascular delivery of EGF, but low receptor binding rate is observed in AsPC-1 tumors as compared to normal pancreas. Molecular Imaging and Biology: MIB: The Official Publication of the Academy of Molecular Imaging, 14(4), 472-479.